Re: Yoko AVS Intermediate

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: Yoko AVS Intermediate
From: Gene Carter <gcarter116@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:02:20 -0800
Simon,

Did you have the Yoko's shaved?  It makes sense they would not have the
grip of BFG R-1's or other racing radials.  I'm just looking for
alternative 60 series tires for vintage.  Dunlops and Avons are
expensive and the SCCA IT class radials are being frowned upon or being
ruled ineligible by many vintage clubs.

Gene Carter