Re: Mazda Seca???

To: "Walt Boeninger" <Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com>, <MHKitchen@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Mazda Seca???
From: "Ron Yates" <dipstickdigest@ctaz.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:37:50 -0700
I wonder if any of yous would like to see a photo of the main event grid at
the very first race?  It's quite interesting to compare it the last
historics race, and particularly in light of the fact that Laguna Seca name
has officially become a "subhead"

E-mail me off list and I will gladly send you a jpeg of that "first race".

Ron