Tilton clutch needed

To: "912 digest" <912@rennlist.org>, "911/993/996 digest"
Subject: Tilton clutch needed
From: "Steve Schaeffer" <borrani@att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:16:15 -0700
Thank you Thom Kuby for providing this great list of reply to's!

I've never written to these lists, but I do need some information.  I am
building a vintage race Alfa Romeo 1600 motor.  Forgive me if you heard this
1000 times, but among the hot setups is to use a '69 era 911 Tilton
clutch/flywheel assembly.  They can be easily modified to fit my engine, I
won't bore you with the details there.  I don't really know how common or
expensive these parts are, but if any old vintage 911 racer knows where
there may be a deal, I may be all ears.  I can go with the stock setup, but
I'm exploring all my options.

Thank you,

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA