Re: Looking for Buick brake drums

To: "Peter Mohr" <sciolto2@hotmail.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Buick brake drums
From: "Mike Cobine" <mcobine@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:15:03 -0400
Keep an eye on eBay.  I've seen some of the old finned drums from GM
occasionally.  After you register, do a search on

Buick,Oldsmobile brake drum*

When the search comes up, you'll see a link to save this search.  Save it
and you can repeat it over the next few weeks with one click.  I doubt you
find them on the first or even tenth search, but you will be surprised at
what you find like that.

Good luck,
Mike