Re: possible virus "Hi, how are you?"

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: possible virus "Hi, how are you?"
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:43:05 -0400
Haven't seen that but I did get the snow white virus on both Home and office
computers last week complementary of this list. Luckily virus scan got rid of
both.

Roger

>>> <Gt6steve@aol.com> 07/23/01 10:02AM >>>
Morning all,
this weekend I've gotten two suspicious E-mails from list members.  They
both had the same cryptic message about sending me the attached file to seek
my advice.  Both had legitamate return addresses but didn't sound like thei
 ntro these friends would write.  I didn't open them and am awaiting
Steve Smith

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com