SVRA Group 4

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SVRA Group 4
From: "Udo Horn" <vintagethunder@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:16:11
For all you SVRA Group 4 racers (purpose built front engine sport racers,
continuation cars and selected others built prior to 12/31/59), HSR is
hosting a "stand alone" practice, qualifying and race sessions at the Brunos
Daytona Continental Historic Sportscar Races, Daytona Beach, Florida  Nov.
1-4, 2001.  Brian Lister, creator of the "Lister Beasts of the 50's" is
scheduled to attend!  Forgive me if I got carried away, I drive a Lister
Corvette and Daytona sounds like a lot of fun in November.  Lets get ready
to RUMBLE!!!!  Give  Judy at HSR Office a call 1-888-477-5999.  They want to
make this the largest gathering of Sports Racer EVER.