Empty Trailer heading from Colorado Springs, CO to San Antonio,

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Empty Trailer heading from Colorado Springs, CO to San Antonio,
From: "Tom & Diane Kubler \(Kraftwerks\)" <kubler_td@gowebway.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:21:42 -0600
I'll be heading to San Antonio in the next 3 - 5 days with an enclosed 24'
trailer.  If someone need a car or parts to go that way and could help with
fuel expenses, let me know.  If it's just some parts, I'll be going to
Austin during the following week before departing again for CO with a
relatively full load.

Tom Kubler