RE: metal coating on aluminum pressure plate

To: "'AnalogMike@aol.com'" <AnalogMike@aol.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: metal coating on aluminum pressure plate
From: "Roettjer, Phil" <Phil_Roettjer@maxtor.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:24:28 -0700
One suggestion would be to send your flywheel to an outfit like 10K RPM and
have them fit one of their clutches. They use a flat steel plate that fits
against the aluminum flywheel. I believe if you sent your current flywheel
and clutch set up they could install one of their competition clutches for
your configuration.

Good luck,
Phil