Re: Transponders

To: "Don Queen" <donqueen@Inreach.com>,
Subject: Re: Transponders
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:46:49 -0400
Don:

The Vintage group has been exempt from the manditory transponders in the
Florida SCCA Regions, and still is.  However, the writing IS on the wall.
Now that SCCA has adopted a standard (AMB) and it matches that used by HSR,
SVRA and most other Vintage groups, I agree with you that there is little
reason to avoid investing in this device.  I think that within the next year
or so ALL organizations will require them and, considering the vested
interest by the existing groups and there relative size to others, that AMB
will be the make required.

We are recommending this item be put on Santa's list for all our
participants not already having one.  Just my $0.02...

*8o)