RE: Track Aerial Photos from sat. photos

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Track Aerial Photos from sat. photos
From: "Tim Osborne" <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:11:34 -0800
If you use Windows (and why wouldn't you? ;),  don't forget
paste into a photo or graphics editor where you can manipulate and print
to your hearts content.  Just don't violate copyright law....

<ctrl> captures the whole darn screen and <alt> captures the active
window.  Use 'em just like you use <ctrl>c and <ctrl>v.

I am sure there's a Mac way to do it - if anyone knows, please share.

tim