VDCA Roebling Road

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: VDCA Roebling Road
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:35:09 -0500
Thanks to all the people who worked  to make the V.D.C.A. event at Roebling
Road a great one. I also want to thank all the participants that brought out
the wonderful mix of cars .Lots of track time, the rain shower during the
enduro was a hoot, really made me appreciate my roof and wipers. Got to use
the wipers in a race that was a first for me great fun .The handicap race was
a blast  and had a great finish . It was a great way to end the racing season
.  Can't wait till next year.

Pieter van Rossum