Re: Fw: Bike Week 2002

To: dstiana@juno.com, kevin@daytonachamber.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Bike Week 2002
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:36:43 EST
In a message dated 3/1/02 9:29:46 PM Mountain Standard Time, dstiana@juno.com
writes:

<< Kevin,

 I just wanted to say "THANKS" for not getting
 back to me. Besides going to Laguna Seca
 for the Vintage races this year, this is my only
 other vacation time! Thanks guy, your a real
 professional. I'll find out what I need else
 where.
    Sincerely,
          Don Tiana

Dear Don,  I could say "your welcome Don" but that would probably really piss
you off. (I know you miss Sam Posey & all)  So let me just plead innocent.
This "Kevin"
lives  in Denver & has never  had word one with you regarding Daytona or
anything
else for that matter. But hey, if you're ever out near the Mile High region
please
accept my invitation to come play with the nice folks in RMVR.
PS.  I hope you find your guy, I'd be a little torqued too!!
                            Fraternally Yours,
                            Kev Lynch  67 GT6 (when running) RMVR
www.rmvr.com