Swap Meet in Auburn

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Swap Meet in Auburn
From: lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 08:21:16 -0500
Most of you know I run the National Automotive and Truck Museum of the
U.S. in Auburn, Indiana.

We have decided to hold a Porsche Literature and Swap Meet in Auburn on
July 13 and 14 of this year.  The Stoddard meet has almost eliminated
the parts swap and is now a concours, and the Indianapolis meet is no
longer held since TWEEKS has moved to Ill.

This has left a big gap and we hope to fill same.

The literature show/sale will be Saturday afternoon and evening and the
swap meet on Sunday.

I hope there are some Porsche Pushers on this line that may be
interested.  Hope I have not bored the rest.

Incidentally, some bad news.  I will undergo surgery this coming Wed to
fuse my left wrist, followed by more surgery this summer on the right.
No cartilage left.  May never be able to drive my S 2000 or Alfa Sprint
Special again.  Tough call.

Larry Dent