SimpleSevens Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update!
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:22:29 -0800 (PST)
Some of you gents have already spotted a few tweaks,
but here's the overall list of new stuff...

BURT LEVY! No, he hasn't paid me to promote his new
book, didn't even mooch it! I just liked his first two
books and am trying to help him get advertisers for
the latest one. JWW has provided a SPLENDID Lotus Six
promotional piece that will appear as a full page ad
in the race program section of the book - get yourself
in there too!

TOM YEAGER sent me some pages from his scrap book with
photos of his first Seven, a 1962 America... check it
out!

MARK TERLECKY's Seven -Yup its still for sale!

LOUIS OLDS! A new "member" of SimpleSevens includes
the history and great photos of his nicely finished S2
Seven.

AND JEREMY FERGUSSON! Can you believe it? He put me
behind the wheel of his 1600 powered scorcher, through
the streets of his own neighborhood! I decided that it
may be just a bit quicker than my own 948 powered
Seven!

More stuff is in the works, but as may "day job" keeps
me busy, and Spring nears with warmer weather here in
Michigan, I'll have to spend some more time working on
and driving my own car...

Which reminds me - I found a previous owner of B1135 -
lots more info to process there too - he owned it from
1984 to 1997, and took out and sold the Holbay Twincam
Crossflow in the 80's to replace it with its rightful
948... !

Cheers,
John D
http://movies.yahoo.com/