Racing Tires

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing Tires
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:18:53 -0700
I would like to find out from this list if there is desire to have tires,
similar to Yokohama A008rs in 205 -15- 60 series,  manufactured.  Coker Tire
will consider making them if there is  a minimum of  #500 tires.  They will
go through the trouble of getting a quote if I can find sufficient interest.
They seem to indicate that this size order is just enough to defray the cost
of setting up the process and researching the rubber compound and details..

I will re-send this message again in one weeks time.

Please answer off-line-should you have interest...

thanks.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.358.7971 fax

Gasket Works will be away June 8 through June 23.
www.headgasket.com
-