Ford club van shock question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford club van shock question
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:19:42 EDT
Ok so I bought the 89 Ford XLT Club Van......351 V8, 3 speed auto.
Thanks to all the folks that gave me all the good info on these beasts.

In having it checked out it was determined that one front shock is leaking.
So new shocks are in order.
 Question:      Anyone have any advise/expierence with this?..Should I just
go buy some shocks or are there some that will work better on this van ? It
will be used to tow a single axle open trailer with a fromula ford on it.
Ocasionally something heavier, but not often.
It is going to be interesting getting used to this big box on wheels.
Thanks,
Jerry Burr