Re: [Lotus] SimpleSevens Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Lotus] SimpleSevens Update!
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks George, glad you enjoyed it. I hope to continue
adding to the site on a monthly basis.

For y'all on the lists: Any suggestions or requests
for additional Lotus Seven-related topics or
histories?

Any one else out there have any 'period' race photos
or stories they'd like to share?

Anything I can do with the SimpleSevens site that
would make it more interesting or beneficial to Lotus
Seven owners or those interested in them - Speak up!

Thanks,
John Donohoe
www.simplesevens.com