Lotus Seven S2 frame Failure Survey

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus Seven S2 frame Failure Survey
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

just a quick survey... I wonder how many Lotus Seven
owners have actually experienced a frame failure of
some sort?

Please describe and indicate whether it was in
competition or normal road use.

I am interested in first hand experiences in S2 frames
which were NOT modified in any way after they leaving
the factory.

Please don't bother sending me info on mods - that's
not what I'm after. If you did send a description of
your frame failure with your original submission to
SimpleSevens, please forgive me asking again and just
remind me :-)

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com