Fwd: F1 Farrari win

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: F1 Farrari win
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:10:41 EDT
And.....while we're at it, who spelled Ferrari with two a's anyway? Certainly
not a self respecting Sports Car guy.

Jack Woehrle (alias jw)
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Full-name: JWoesvra
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:06:48 EDT
Subject: Re: F1 Farrari win
To: greenman62@hotmail.com

In a message dated 6/24/02 1:42:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
greenman62@hotmail.com writes:

> When did SAAB ever build a Sports Car?
> >
>   What's the Sonnet... Chopped liver?
>
>   I had a Saab once... I got better;OP
>

> umm, the sonett?   forstthe 2 stroke version and then the V-4?
>
> chuck
> saab, a fine european tiring sedan?  roflmao!
> hey ya gotta have a sense of humor if yer gonna drive a saab.  :) (even more
> so if it looks like the great pumpkin!)

My response to Chuck who has a sense of humor is copeid here. One guy didn't
see any humor in what I said.

I stand by my statement, "When did SAAB ever build a Sports Car?"

That doesn't mean I don't like SAABs or their owners. I think that other guy
might have been offended but that's the drawback of having thin skin. Thin
skinned people shouldn't drive or defend silly little cars. And.... any real
sports car is a silly little car anyway.

jw