Re: Taki Theodoracopulos

To: jrhill@chorus.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Taki Theodoracopulos
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 19:18:29 +0000
>Does anyone remember a column in one of the sports car magazines written by
>"Taki" Theodoracopulos? That name (a hard one to forget) has recently
>surfaced as being associated with a new magazine, although this one is not
>car-related.
>
>I seem to recall that the column was more or less about the social side of
>automobile racing, but can't remember the magazine (Autoweek or R&T
>perhaps)
>or the era.
>
>Can anyone refresh my recollection?

  It might have been R&T...

  I do remember a interview of one of the TV commentators who said he
  had a nightmare about having to cover a race out involving him, Tony
  Adamowicz (?spelling) and another contemorary long named driver who's
  name escapes me...

  Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)