Re: VSCCA sharing Lime Rock with

To: Hsrrace@aol.com, proettjer@charter.net, vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCCA sharing Lime Rock with
From: JAshburne@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:37:32 EDT
Two points worth mentioning about sharing LRP and racetrack supply/demand
balance:

1.  The VSCCA Lime Rock Finale in October for several years has had the risk
that the Busch North series raindate might intrude on the event.  We've just
been lucky so far.  I still don't like it though!

2.  There ARE some new tracks that have been built recently or are being
built (e.g. VIR, the Shenandoah circuit at Summit Point, Englishtown, NJ; the
track outside of Pittsburgh to name a few) so at least there is some new
capacity on the market.

John Ashburne (praying for a drizzle on Saturday)