LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE
From: <rickyocum@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:39:48 -0800
Okay, just a reminder.  A security system for a race shop is a great
investmen, ever if you've had no troubles for 12 years.  Stopped out at mine
Saturday morning (left at 11:30 Friday night) to find the lock clipped and
things pretty well cleaned out.  Didn't touch the two cars (methinks it's
someone who has visited me there and knows I would hunt-down-and-kill anyone
who screwed with the cars), but welders, winches, torches and a ton of
Craftsman hand tools (and god-know-what else, which speaks to the need for a
good inventory list) are now probably available at swap meets across the
Midwest.  Along with the shift knob off the Chevy four-speed I had
carelessly removed from the car last week.  Didn't touch the tranny...just
the knob.  Go figure.

So off I go to my friendly security man this week...a few days too
late...hoping my "contents" coverage proves sufficient.

Rick Yocum
Nova TransAm