RE: Weight

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Weight
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:24:12 -0400
I enjoy beating this horse....

Chuck has another problem: his CG has raised up since the car no longer
settles as low, changing alignment as well, the springs used are probably
too heavy, and worse, his seat cushion, previously compressed (he used cut,
Pinto front springs, Jon told me), now has him sitting so high, his helmet
hits the roof...

<VBG>

Chuck S
YS73