Fw: pick of the litter from sebring 2003?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: pick of the litter from sebring 2003?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:07:12 -0400
check out this wonderfull development!  since my car was featured in their
publication i requested 2 issues sent to me(1 i can dog ear to my hearts
delight and 1 to put away to be kept nice).   i have to buy the issues that
my car is  selling!   something wrong with this picture?  man-o-man!  other
publications were more than kind and sent me issues that featured my cars.
and if i were a subscriber what would it cost?  LOL!  this is just too funny
not to pass along!

chuck.