Re: Oh Canada gone to the dogs (Mosport)

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh Canada gone to the dogs (Mosport)
From: JAshburne@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:08:49 EDT
For more than 2 dogs, we've always found that dog sitters who come to (or
stay at) the house is more cost effective (around $40/day in CT), plus you have
someone active at the house to bring in newspapers, mail, etc.  The dogs are
happier in their own environment, have their usual food, no need for bordatella
shots, etc.

John Ashburne