Re: Long winter

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <John.Desantis@inficon.com>,
Subject: Re: Long winter
From: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:16:57 -0500
Charles!  Your really should be ashamed - give us a "brake", after all.
Here you all are in the "clutches" of winter with at least another 6 weeks
of winter ahead and I'm already recovering from my first sunburn of the
year.  Yes, we're already preparing for our second race of the season -
first was at Moroso and next one's at Sebring on the 21-22 of the month.  By
now you probably was to "throttle" me and hurl me to the highest "apex".
(Somebody stop me...)

Just one of the pleasures of living in Florida.  Florida Regions' SCCA
Vintage - home of year 'round racing!!!

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA

(Vintage racing is NOT a contact sport!)

website:  http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-nobozos