VDCA race at VIR

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VDCA race at VIR
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:25:17 -0400
Kudos to VDCA for putting on a great event at VIR this past weekend. They are a
friendly bunch of people dedicated to making vintage racing fun and I'd
certainly encourage folks to attend their events.

The event was smoothly managed, a batch of interesting cars and drivers showed
up, the weather was perfect, and as far as I could see everyone had a great
time racing and socializing. Maybe someone else can post some info about race
results, etc. - I just wanted to publicly say thanks to the VDCA volunteers.
cheers,
Nick
1965 Beach Mk4B