MGA body for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA body for sale
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:00:10 EDT
a friend recently passed away.... Back in the eighties, he bought a V8
powered MGA. He raced it once and broke an axle. Then he moved on to other
projects.
In the mid 90s, he converted it into an autocross car with Mazda running
gear. It's been sitting on a trailer by his house for some years but, with
Vegas
weather, the body has stayed in good shape. The trailer is clunky but with
tires will probably transport the car wherever one wants to take it. Spare 12A
and
13B engines and transmissions would go with the car if someone was interested
in them. They were taken out of rear-wrecked cars and have been sitting in a
shed. I'm trying to help the person that bought the house with its collection
of cars but can't find any local takers for the MGA. I found buyers for the
Peerless, Royale,  and Lancia Scorpion. Make any offer and I'll present it to
him.... He's just looking for someone to give him a modest sum and take stuff
away. Gene