Re: theft warnings

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: theft warnings
From: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:47:31 -0700 (PDT)
Chris

Do you leave your front door unlocked when you go shopping? Unless you live WAY
out in the boondocks I bet you don't. Well don't do it at the track either -
unless there is someone there all the time you are on track it just isn't worth
the risk.

Unfortunately this sort of thing is not new - crops up every now and again. By
the way don't let your credit card carrier know that you left their card
unattended in an unlocked trailer - they won't cover your losses.

Derek