Car Transport...

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Transport...
From: "David R. Mapes" <dmapes@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:50:22 -0600
Hi Folks,

It looks like I may need to have a car shipped from
OR to MD.  The car in question is a race prep'd '66
Dodge Dart.  Not a very high dollar car so price IS
a factor, although I also would like to get the car
fairly quickly once the deal is done and in one peice.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

All the Best!  Dave  ;^)
'66 Formula S Auto Barracuda, CP "Light"/Vintage (GoldFish), Gold
'66 Formula S 4 Speed Barracuda, Vintage Resurection Project, Gold
'66 C code 5 Speed Mustang Coup, CP (Ol'Beastly), Red
'91 Sundance, HS (155,000 miles and counting), Blue
'97 Cherokee, Green
Lame Horse Racing
College Park, MD
http://users.erols.com/dmapes/