Caballo de Hiero

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Caballo de Hiero
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:40:47 +0000
I'm building a 1/32nd scale replica of AK Miller's Carera Panamericana hot
rod "Caballo de Hiero" and  need some help. When the master is completed it
will be produed as a resin cast kit for slot cars. Last year I completed a
casting for an Alard J2X which has been available on a limited basis since
then.

I know the car has been appearing at vintage races for a number of years. I
would like to get good directional photos of the car. The shots I have are
from the Carrera book and a number of separate shots taken at various races.
I also need info like wheel base, track and overall dimensions. I would also
like to get in touch with AK Miller to get some more background on the car.

I believe the car is currently kept in the NHRA Museum but several attemps
to contact them have not been answered. If anyone can direct me to a source
where I can get the info I need I would really appreciate it.

TIA,

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois