Stolen Race Car Advisory

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@thicko.com
Subject: Stolen Race Car Advisory
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:57:09 +0000
Friends in Speed,

Sometime last weekend, some lowlife stole my Uncle's MGB vintage racer as well
as his enclosed trailer and all of his tools, spares, and paddock equipment
from its storage location in northeastern Illinois. If you hear of any MGB's
similar to the description below coming on the market, we'd appreciate hearing
from you.

63 MGB, black with silver trim and "Killer Bees" logo/decal on rear. 2" SU's,
fire system, oil pressure and shift light on dash, camlock belts, Kumho tires
on Minilite like wheels. Normally numbered 28, it was #281 at its last event.

V-nose 20' enclosed trailer, painted white with an 18" chrome molding across
the front, with a "Killer Bees" logo/decal on rear door. Trailer has an
attached canopy on the right side, an electric jack and battery, and is
equipped with 2 storage spaces in the V, a side door, flourescent lights
inside, Illinois license plate.

Any and all information greatly appreciated. You can contact my Uncle, Nowell
Korey, via email at fcphdq@aol.com, or reply to me.

THANK YOU,

Irv Korey
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58