Restored F Vee for sale

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restored F Vee for sale
From: "Jerry Burr" <zero260@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:04:06 -0700
I am helping my friend Chuck Tatum spread the word about this car.....I have
listed it on Craig's list in the S.F. area....Below is the listing.....
Great deal for someone..$6000......We can arrange shipping if
needed.......Jerry Burr

This is a 100% restored 1965 Crusader Formula Vee Race Car.It was restored by
Chuck Tatum, the original builder of all the Crusader cars. It has one weekend
on it and that was the Formula Vee 40th anniversary event at Thunderhill. This
is a race ready car and is accepted by all vintage clubs such as CSRG. It has
a log book showing the one event.The engine is a pro built current vee engine.
It would be a competitive engine in a current vee. It does have the fan shroud
which makes it vintage legal. Everything is new. Shocks, brakes, rebuilt
gearbox , gauges, fire system, fuel cell etc....The car is currently sitting
on SCCA slicks and will need the correct treaded tires for vintage
events.Otherwise it needs nothing.Crusader vees are quite roomy and it will
fit a large driver.
If you have been thinking about getting into vintage racing this is your
chance.Vintage Vees are a blast to drive and a real low cost way to go racing.
The car is in Stockton. Lots more photos available. $6000.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Vee
1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Vee
2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Vee
4.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Vee
6.jpg]