FW: Vintage 31 Racing Seat

To: vintage list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Vintage 31 Racing Seat
From: Franks <franks97@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:40:32 -0700
I recall that someone on the list was looking for a low back racing seat.

No financial interest, etc...

--
Dave Franks
67 Sprite #82

----------
From: Scott Brown <scott@scottbrowndesign.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:41:21 -0700

Subject: Vintage 31

Race junkies -

Vintage 31LightWeight Aluminum Race Seat -

For years we were frustrated by not being able to find a safe, quality made,
vintage correct race seat that would fit in our MGAs. Finally, we decided to
design a race seat to fit our needs and the small confines typical of early
production sports cars.

Our Vintage 31 craftsman has over 30 years of aluminum race seat building.
Each seat is individually hand made from .090 aluminum with a reinforced
hand rolled edge around the entire seat for the ultimate strength and
protection. Flanged lightening holes give added strength while reducing
weight to just under seven pounds. Specifications - 15" wide, 21.5" tall,
13" deep, 70 lay back, 7 lbs.
(wider seats upon request).

We produce two versions of the seat. The V31 Lightweight Race Seat and the
V31 Standard Race Seat.

If you race on west coast, we race with CSRG, HMSA and vintage SCCA. Come by
our pits to see the both seats options installed in our MGAs #31 and #41. We
also have inventory available at the track.

Vintage 31
Ed Lamantia - MGA 31
Scott Brown - MGA 41
www.vintage31.com
650 592 1726

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]