re: head and neck safety devices LFT

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: re: head and neck safety devices LFT
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
I saw the LFT item at the PRI show last year...I liked the construction and
think they make some sense re: side impacts. As I recall, it is similarly
priced to the HANS  ...about $800.

What about LFT Technology's R3 - see:
http://www.lfttech.com/images/R3_Brochure.pdf

I think the BSR folks sell the item.

Jim F.

Jim Fuerstenberg

'The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.'
(Douglas Adams)