Re: Lola to re-start building T70s

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lola to re-start building T70s
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:04:11 EST
In a message dated 15/12/2005 1:49:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dereklola@yahoo.com writes:

Built  precisely to the 1969
specification, the T70 will include full FIA papers  and a
commerative certificate of authenticity. The cars will be
eligible  for the worlds major Vintage and Historic  racing
series.

I wouldn't bet on it.

A new car is a new car even if it is a replica  of an old one. Ask any
replica Cobra owner.

Don't believe me? Try getting accepted with a  new Ginetta or replica GT40 or
Chapparall or Caterham  7 or.....

That some organisations will let them run I do  not doubt. That it will be
generally done I seriously doubt.

Bill