[Vintage-race] Sebring hotel rooms

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, VRG_NewsGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vintage-race] Sebring hotel rooms
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:23:38 EST
If anyone is thinking about attending the SVRA Sebring event in March  I just
cancelled three hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn, Okeechobee FL which  is about
40 miles from the track.  This may seem like a long way but there  aren't
many good alternatives in the immediate area and none are probably  available
at
this late date.

I also know of one or two rental houses in the Sebring/Lake  Placid that were
available as of a month or so ago.  If interested  contact me directly.

Best--Michael
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.