wpta

[WPTA] August Dzus

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] August Dzus
From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 10:23:07 -0400

--000000000000fdde4005e48dce12

The storm spread all the BCD ballots around Squirrel Hill.
Fortunately Gary had finished tabulating them before the storm.
Hopefully, he managed to hold onto his computer.
Get those photos and articles in now.
We will let you know when we have the August issue ready; maybe Thursday.

Bruce

--000000000000fdde4005e48dce12

div>Hopefully, he managed to hold onto his computer.</div><div>Get those ph=
otos and articles in now.</div><div>We will let you know when we have the A=
v>

--000000000000fdde4005e48dce12--

--===============3573276366705802437==

wpta@autox.team.net