wpta

[WPTA] Request for feedback on wet sanding

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Request for feedback on wet sanding
From: Tim Prell via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:34:07 -0500

--00000000000020390c05f41a8722

Can any members provide a referral for an auto body shop or detailer in the
Cranberry or Pittsburgh area that has good results wet sanding a paint job
to create a better finish? I was a doubter in the past but saw how it
brought a 20 year-old ski boat back to new condition and might try it on
one of my vintage cars.

thanks,
Tim

--===============8127207561083780957==