wpta

[WPTA] Invite to Lunch Monday, April 3rd at 12pm

To: Ed Major <ejmajortr3a@comcast.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Invite to Lunch Monday, April 3rd at 12pm
From: Ken Mikos via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 23:04:01 -0400
Cc: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
To All,

Today I was speaking with Russell Fuher and he mention that Mondayâ??s (4/3)
weather was looking fabulous so we decide to meet for lunch at Burghâ??ers (215
W New Castle St) in Zelienople. So hereâ??s an invite to the rest of you, plan
on joining us around 12pm for a great burgher, beer and stimulating
conversation with a possible drive after lunch.

Looking forward to seeing you all then with your tops down.

Russell and Ken

Psâ?¦. This retired life is good ð???

wpta@autox.team.net