wpta

Re: [WPTA] 8/23 lunch Burgers Zelienople PA

To: Ed Major <ejmajortr3a@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] 8/23 lunch Burgers Zelienople PA
From: Ken Mikos via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:22:07 -0400
Cc: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
To All,

I was speaking with Russel Fuher this morning and we decided it was time to
schedule another lunch at Burgerâ??s in Zelienople.

Plan on meeting 12pm on Wednesday, August 23 at Burgerâ??s located on 215 W New
Castle St. After lunch Russel plans on taking those interested on a smooth
backroads journey to who knows where.

Mark your calendars and give me a call if you have any questions. See you then,

Ken Mikos
412-400-9293

Sent from my iPad

wpta@autox.team.net