wpta

Re: [WPTA] Question for MGB experts

To: <barrym56@icloud.com>, "'WPTA'" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Question for MGB experts
From: abcoz--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 13:38:48 -0400
Sorry for the late response, but we've been out of town for most of the past
week and I'm just getting caught up to everything here, at home.

Personally, I favor the 175 width, over the 185.  Unless you are doing a lot of
fast driving, there is NOTHING to be gained from the extra 10mm of tread width,
except heavier steering effort and extra rolling resistance.   Even if you do a
lot of fast driving, you are very unlikely to drive fast enough to realize the
small amount of extra grip the 185s MAY give you.

While fat tires may look "cooler", they are mostly for show and usually cost
more, too.

Bud