2000-register

My missing boot floor

To: "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>
Subject: My missing boot floor
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:05:00 +0100
Er........ I think someone used the last one for firewood. As I'm not too
good at measuring radii (hated geometry at school) and there's a useful
piece of scrap 'walnut' (aka marine ply) that just happened to cross my
path, would someone be willing to remove their PI boot floor panels and
trace the three pieces on to a large bit of 'papper' so I can make some
templates and get busy with a jigsaw? The left hand one where there's a
clearance bit for the fuel filter is important. I'll happily pay paper and
UK mail costs.

Thanks in antickypation
John Mac