2000-register

RE: MK1 Front wing attachment

To: Triumph mail <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MK1 Front wing attachment
From: Davies William-qswi646 <QSWI646@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:17:36 +0100
> You would need to drill out
> the 8 or so
> spot-welds holding in the headlight set-up (that's if you
> haven't got a new
> nose cone) and then just spot/MIG or gas weld the seam. I'll
> be doing it
> this way when I come to putting my Mk1's front end back on.

On the offchance that someone is interested, I have a few 2000 Mk1 panels
surplus, including a new nosecone (bare panel) and a rear valence. I'd like
about 20ukp each for these, and I am located near Marlborough in Wiltshire.
I've not owned a 2000 since 1992, and I am unlikely to buy another as a
project - I don't expect to use these panels!
        Cheers,
                Bill Davies.