2000-register

Re: rear anti roll bars?

To: "Triumph mail" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear anti roll bars?
From: "watson" <dw_triumph@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 21:44:18 +1200
Hi Steven,

One of the NZ Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register members has a rear roll bar on
his 2.5S, I had a good look at it when I was at the resent 2000 in 2000
rally at Taupo, with the idea of fitting one to my Mk1 PI (when I get it on
the road). Unfortunately the previous owner fitted it so I couldn't find
out where it came from. And I think he's got two bars on the front!!.

Dave W