2000-register

Re: Auto tranmission oil cooler

To: "Andy Ellis" <andy@triumph.zx3.net>
Subject: Re: Auto tranmission oil cooler
From: "Dave Marshall" <dmarshall@datascan-systems.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:13:59 +0100
Andy,

If you do decide to do away with the oil cooler, I'd be interested in having
it off you, as I have already towed a 15' caravan with my '69 Mk1 auto
without a cooler and managed to overheat the 'box.

I did buy an oil cooler before towing, but it's one off a Mk2 ( and at the
time didn't know the difference ) and so doesn't fit in the space in front
of the rad. So, does anyone need an oil cooler for a Mk2?

If it helps, I'm based just outside Birmingham