2000-register

List

To: <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: List
From: "DocDelete" <drdelete@airstrip.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:48:29 -0000
Hi folks,

The recent query about non-activity has prompted me to de-cloak as a lurker.

I've not felt like adding to the list as I'm currently demotivated by the
fact that I'm taking a bad trader through County Court for ruining my
Triumph 2000. He started a modest restoration project then abandoned my car
to the weather and the fates in his yard for months.

If anyone wants brief details (as a warning) please email me directly. This
guy's malpractice will only be relevant to UK listers.

Cheers,
Ken Davidson

"Hold my calls - I'm going for a blart!"
Triumph TR7 V8 & Triumph 2000 & Jaguar XJS 4.0

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///