2000-register

Re: Engines out

To: "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engines out
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:13:05 +0100
Hi Folks
I am not going to be taking the engine out of mine any time soon (I hope)
but here is a tip I have used on many vehicles, trouble is having spent last
weekend on my back looking at the bottom of my 2500 I can't remember if it
will help on those cars. The tip is to take the engine out from under the
vehicle through the wheel arch, generally the body finishes higher there
than it does at the front, meaning the car does not need to be lifted so
high. Good luck to all who are under taking project work this weekend, we
will be attending the T.S.S.C. IoW camping weekend this weekend at
Appledurcombe camp site on the Isle of Wight. Praying for good weather.
Fun to you all!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon