2000-register

Standard-Triumph Centenary Run - May 23, 2003

To: <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_2000@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Standard-Triumph Centenary Run - May 23, 2003
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:24:54 +0100
The Standard Motor Company Centenary Run on Friday 23 May using the company's
former 'Test Hills' route in the Cotswolds is building up an interesting entry
base.
There's still plenty of room for more cars.
To date, we have the following taking part - 1935 Standard Ten coming from
Germany, 1954 Ten, 1959 Pennant, 1600 Vitesse saloon, 2.5PI, Herald 1200
Convertible, Stag, Doretti, TR3A, Spitfire 1500, TR6PI, TR8 - two visitors
from Alaska and Ray Henderson (ex ST Competitions Department) as Guest of
Honour travelling with the Course Marshall.
Yes, I know it's taking place on a Friday - but this is hardly a convincing
field for such a popular marque.
All UK Standard-Triumph Forum clubs have been notified of this event for their
magazines and hopefully we'll have some more entries.
Entry fee is GBP20 per car, start and finish is The Charlecote Pheasant near
Stratford upon Avon and there's an optional Carvery Supper after the event
(pay the hotel).
Come on guys - we need a larger field! Lots more Standards, Big Sixes and
Dollys are needed to swell numbers, please. Contact me off-list for an
emailiable entry form or call UK 01608 662970

John Macartney
Run Organiser

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list