2000-register

Enthusiast selling Triumph 2000

To: <triumph25pi@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_2000@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Enthusiast selling Triumph 2000
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:20:44 +0100
Help! A major reduction in storage space forces the sale of 'Flossie' - my May
1974 Mk 2 Triumph 2000 'facelift saloon. I've had her for about 18 months,
during which time I've come to love her and use her daily.
She's Mallard Blue with black bri-nylon, overdrive and with a genuine and
provable 82,000 miles. During my custodianship, she's had 4 new tyres, new 3
in 1 clutch kit, new starter ring gear, front bottom balljoints and
alternator. She's got a factory fitted AM push button radio, original toolkit
and original front and rear seat belts in excellent order. The previous owner
had her head fitted with hardened seats for unleaded fuel - and she's going
like a train. 'Flossie' isn't concours - but she's original and with a bit of
attention to her paint and a bit of bodywork (trailing edge of rear
wheelarches, front valance and paint) would look super. She'd make an
excellent 'rolling resto' in which virtually all the work is fairly low key
cosmetic. Her sills are in excellent condition and there's not a creak in her
anywhere. I love her to bits - but she needs a new and LOVING home. She's got
twin SU's and a Witor semi-sports exhaust. The rent on her screen is good till
the end of September and her MoT certificate will carry her well into next
year. Lots of pix of her front, rear, inside and boot for those who might be
interested. I'm looking for about GBP700 for her or US$1150 in 'funny money.'
Contact me off list if interested.

Jonmac

PS She can be seen in south Warwickshire or fairly close at hand by prior
arrangement

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///